Home / Braai
Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 112g chorizo sausage, sliced
- 2 x 150g chicken breasts, diced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 200g pasta shapes
- 380g Nestle Ideal Milk
- 200g green beans
- 2 medium tomatoes
- Fresh lemon juice
- Black pepper
- Cook pasta as per instructions.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan then add the chorizo and allow to brown.
- Once the chorizo has released some oil add the red onion and brown.
- Remove the onion and chorizo from the pan, cover and keep warm.
- Add the chicken to the pan and brown in the oil already in the pan.
- Add the peppers, garlic, chorizo and onions and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add in Carnation Evaporated Milk and simmer for 10 minutes on a medium heat until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Mix with the pasta and serve.
- Serve with green bean and tomato salad.