Home / Breakfast
- 1 can (340 g) raspberries
- 300 ml with the natural juice
- 1 can (340 g) red cherries
- 1 can (340 g) blackberries
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) sifted icing sugar
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) brandy or kirsch
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) cornflour
- ½ cup (125ml) NESTLÉ Dessert & Cooking Cream
- Sieve or puré 1 can (340 g) raspberries and make up to 300 ml with the natural juice.
- Place in fondue pot with 1 can (340 g) red cherries, pitted and drained and 1 can (340 g) blackberries (drained).
- Stir in 1 Tbsp (15ml) lemon juice and 2 Tbsp (30ml) sifted icing sugar and warm the fondue pot over a moderate heat.
- In a small bowl, blend together 2 Tbsp (30ml) brandy or kirsch with 2 Tbsp (30ml) cornflour and stir into the fondue.
- Continue to cook for 2- 3 minutes, stirring, until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Transfer the fondue pot to its lit spirit stove.
- Stir in ½ cup (125ml) NESTLÉ Dessert & Cooking Cream and keep warm until required.
- Dip a selection of coloured marshmallows, chunks of fruit, tiny meringue shells and biscuits into the warm berry sauce and enjoy.