- 2 pineapples
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) ground cinnamon
- ½ cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) honey
- NESTLÉ Dessert & Cooking Cream
- Take 2 pineapples, remove the skin and cut into thick wedges lengthwise.
- Remove the cores.
- In a marinating container or a Ziploc bag, mix together 2 Tbsp (30 ml) ground cinnamon and ½ cup (125 ml) brown sugar.
- Add pineapple, toss to coat evenly and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Sear pineapple on a hot grill until there are grill marks on either side.
- Remove and drizzle with 2 Tbsp (30 ml) honey.
- Serve piping hot with lashings of NESTLÉ Dessert & Cooking Cream.