Home / Dessert
Molten Chocolate Cupcakes
- 185 g Nestlé ALBANY Original Dark Chocolate
- 185 g chopped butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 50 g (90 ml) cake flour
- 4 eggs
- 75 g castor sugar
- ½ cup (125 ml) NESTLÉ Dessert & Cooking Cream
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Grease a six-hole muffin pan. Sprinkle with a little NESTLÉ COCOA POWDER, tilting tin to coat sides. Shake off excess cocoa powder.
- Place 185 g NESTLÉ ALBANY ORIGINAL DARK CHOCOLATE, roughly chopped, and 185 g chopped butter, in a small saucepan and stir over low heat until mixture is smooth.
- Transfer to a large bowl, stir in 3 egg yolks and 50 g (90 ml) cake flour.
- In a small bowl, beat 4 eggs and 75 g castor sugar for about 5 mins or until light and fluffy.
- Fold egg mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake in oven for about 10 minutes. Cupcakes should be soft in the centre.
- Allow to stand for 5 mins. Remove cakes carefully from pan.
- Drizzle ½ cup (125 ml) NESTLÉ Dessert & Cooking Cream generously over hot molten cupcakes.