Home / Dinner
Pasta with Green Beans in a Cream, Herb and Lemon Sauce
- 350g bow pasta
- 25g butter
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 350ml NESTLÉ CREAM
- 4 tsp (20ml) finely chopped mixed herbs (rosemary, thyme and sage)
- Lemon zest and juice from 2 lemons
- 80g finely grated Parmesan
- 300g green beans
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
- Add 350g bow pasta and cook according to package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt 25g butter in a small heavy bottom saucepan and gently fry 2 cloves crushed garlic for a minute.
- Take care not to burn it. Add 350ml NESTLÉ CREAM and gently bring to the boil, then add 4 tsp (20ml) finely chopped mixed herbs (rosemary, thyme and sage) and lemon zest and juice from 2 lemons.
- Add 80g finely grated Parmesan and stir to mix.
- Season. Keep warm over a low heat.
- Cook 300g green beans in a pan of salted water until just tender (3-5 minutes), drain well and add to the sauce.
- Drain the pasta and toss it through the cream sauce.
- Serve immediately with parsley and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.