Home / Dessert
Pineapple Pleasure Pudding
- Tin of NESTLÉ IDEAL EVAPORATED MILK
- Tin (410 g) pineapple chunks
- 1 packet of pineapple jelly
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) icing sugar
- Whipped cream
- Chill a tin of NESTLÉ IDEAL EVAPORATED MILK (low fat or not, depending on which you prefer) in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Take a large tin (410 g) pineapple chunks and drain juice into a small saucepan.
- Heat juice and dissolve in 1 packet of pineapple jelly.
- Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, beat the chilled NESTLÉ IDEAL EVAPORATED MILK with 1 Tbsp (15 ml) icing sugar until it doubles in quantity. (Done in a flash with the food processor.)
- Beat in cooled jelly and fold in the chopped pineapple chunks. Pour into serving dish and chill before using.
- Top or serve with whipped cream.
- *Tip: different jelly flavours work fine too.