Home / Dinner
Red Thai Butternut and Chicken Curry
- 3-4 tbsp (45ml-60ml) Thai red curry paste
- 400ml NESTLÉ IDEAL EVAPORATED MILK
- 80g desiccated coconut
- 400g butternut
- 6 skinless chicken thighs
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 1 lime
- 2 large handfuls of coriander
- Lime wedges
- Heat 3-4 tbsp (45ml-60ml) Thai red curry paste gently in a wok until it starts to fry in its own oil. Add a little oil if it starts to stick.
- Add 400ml NESTLÉ IDEAL EVAPORATED MILK together with 80g desiccated coconut and bring to a simmer.
- Add 400g butternut, peeled and cubed, and simmer for 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Add 6 skinless chicken thighs, cut into cubes, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add 200g cherry tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes or until they just start to burst.
- Season with fish sauce (start with a few drops, then add more to taste) and the juice of 1 lime.
- Sprinkle with 2 large handfuls of coriander.
- Serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.