Swanky Salmon Scrambled Eggs With Bagels
- 4 wholewheat bagels
- ½ cup (125 ml) cream cheese
- 6 eggs
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) NESTLÉ IDEAL EVAPORATED MILK
- Black pepper
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) fresh chives
- Lettuce leafs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cut 4 wholewheat bagels in half and spread the bottom half with ½ cup (125 ml) cream cheese.
- Beat together 6 eggs with 2/3 cup (160 ml) NESTLÉ IDEAL EVAPORATED MILK.
- Season with black pepper.
- Place the egg mixture in a non-stick saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring, until eggs are just cooked - they should be creamy but not dry.
- Remove from heat and stir in 100 g smoked salmon cut into slivers and 1 Tbsp (15 ml) fresh chives.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each bagel base.
- Pile the egg and salmon mixture on top of each bagel.
- Cover with the top of the bagel and serve immediately with extra lettuce and cherry tomatoes.