Home / Dinner
Thai Green Chicken Curry
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) vegetable oil
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 large chopped green pepper
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) chopped fresh ginger
- 1 stick lemon grass
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) Thai green curry paste
- 1 kg cubed chicken breast
- 1 can (380g) NESTLÉ IDEAL LOW FAT EVAPORATED MILK
- 100 ml NESTLÉ Dessert & Cooking Cream
- 300 g courgettes
- Salt and pepper
- Basmati or long grain rice
- Heat 2 Tbsp (30ml) vegetable oil in a pot and add 1 large chopped onion, 1 large chopped green pepper, 1 Tbsp (15ml) chopped fresh ginger and 1 stick lemon grass chopped and fry for 1 - 2 mins.
- Add 2 Tbsp (30ml) Thai green curry paste into sauté mix and fry for another min.
- Add 1 kg cubed chicken breast and coat in curry mix, fry for another 2 - 3 mins.
- Once chicken is well coated and seared, add 1 can (380g) NESTLÉ IDEAL LOW FAT EVAPORATED MILK, 100 ml NESTLÉ Dessert & Cooking Cream and 300 g courgettes sliced into discs.
- Cover and simmer for 25 mins (stir every 5 mins).
- Remove lid and season to taste.
- Add more curry paste for desired extra heat and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with basmati or long grain rice.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.