Cook With Love Ramadan Promotion
- Participation in this Competition is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Rules”).
- Participants are encouraged to review the Rules before entering into the Competition and acknowledge that they been given an appropriate opportunity to do so and that they understand and accept these Rules.
- This competition is operated by Nestle South Africa (Proprietary) Limited (“Nestlé”) and the organisers of the competition.
- Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Rules and Participants agree to abide by these Rules.
By participating in this Competition, Participants agree to the rules set out below.
This Competition is limited to residents of South Africa. In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to participate in this Competition:
- Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of the Promoters.
- People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
- Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 1.1 above.
- Persons under the age of 18 years.
- The Competition shall commence on 17th May and will end on 31st May 2017. No entries received after 31 May 2017 will be considered.
To enter into this promotion, participants will be required to:
- Share their Ramadan Recipes with Nestlé CWL on Facebook, include their Nestlé Culinary Milk secret ingredient, comment with a photograph of their creation on the Facebook competition post & include their Nestlé “secret ingredient” product.
- Consumers are required to provide recipe measurements, ingredients and preparation method in detail.
- The winning recipes will be selected based on creativity, appetite appeal & should be a meal consumed during the Ramadan period
- All final recipe images submitted for entry need to contain at least one of the below products to qualify for entry.
- NESTLÉ SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK 385g
- NESTLÉ GOLD CROSS SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK 385g
- NESTLÉ IDEAL EVAPORATED MILK 380g
- NESTLÉ MEDIUM FAT IDEAL EVAPORATED MILK 380g
- NESTLÉ CARAMEL TREAT 360g
- NESTLÉ CARAMEL TREAT STRAWBERRY 360g
- NESTLÉ CARAMEL TREAT MINT 360g
- NESTLÉ CARAMEL TREAT CUPPACINO 360g
- NESTLÉ DESSERT CREAM 290g
- NESTLÉ DESSERT CREAM 155g
- Winners will be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoters on 2 June 2017 and winners will be formally announced on 5 June 3017.
Participants in this Competition stand a chance to win: 1 of 10 Yuppiechef vouchers valued at R450 each.
How to claim your prize:
- YuppieChef Vouchers will be awarded to the 10 selected winners via email.
- After following the entry process set out above, winners of Yuppiechef vouchers will receive an email with their Yuppiechef voucher and an online link to follow to complete their purchase.
- To redeem his/her voucher, the winner will need to click on the voucher link provided on email and follow the steps to yuppiechef.com. The potential winner will be able to use their unique voucher to purchase a product (to the value of the voucher, being R450) on the Yuppiechef.com website. Where a winning participant wishes to purchase a product of greater value than the value of the voucher, such winning participant will be required to pay the difference between the purchase price of the product purchased and the value of their voucher. Each Yuppiechef voucher will expire on 30 November 2017.
- Arc WW will be managing all rewards throughout the promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed or electronically corrupt entries for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- The potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to the Promotors. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- If the Promotors are unable to reach any of the potential prize winners after 3 (three) attempts made within 3 (three) working days of their name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters may require the winner to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these Rules. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these Rules, he/she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- The prize is not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- The Promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable or greater commercial value for whatever reason.
- Participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoters.
- Nothing in these Rules is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the Participant or the Promoters in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“CPA”).
- All Participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Rules, the Participants give consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoters, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Competition and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any of the Promoters.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors accept no responsibility and they will not, in any circumstances, be liable to compensate the Participants, or accept any liability for: (a) any inability by the Participant to use the prize in part or at all; (b) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any venue(s) in relation to the prize; or (c) any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s) arising, directly or indirectly, out of the use of the prize.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any prize nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Promoters themselves.
- The Promoters reserve the right to terminate or extend the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination or extension, all Participants agree to waive (give up) any rights that they may have in terms of the Promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By entering the Competition, Participants acknowledge that the Promotion will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Participants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize to the Participant. Should any Participant refuse or be unable to comply with this requirement, the Participant shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Rules, the Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone suspend or cancel this Competition, the Rules and any prize (which has not yet been allocated), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters deem necessary. At the end of the Competition for whatsoever reason, all of the Promoters’ obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the prizes shall cease to exist.
- These Rules shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa and any Participant and Nestlé consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa.
- For further information or enquiries please email our consumer services at email@example.com or call us on 086 0096 116. Calls to this number will be charged by your cellular network service provider.